The L61 is the latest innovation to our most popular series of Transfer Seat Base. Designed for lowered minivans, this 6-Way Transfer Seat Base is available for both driver and passenger sides. Some of the New Features and Benefits of the L61 include: L61
- New and Improved Pivot Point moves the O.E.M. Seat further away from the side panel, alleviatingthe need for most O.E.M. Seat adjustments during the transfer.
- New Interlock System provides safety during both vehicle and seat base operation.
- Easily add, remove or modify your switch control needs with the “Plug-n-Play” Switchbox and HandHeld Pendant.
- Watertight Hand Held Pendant design keeps out water to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Adjust the rotation speed of the Transfer Seat Base from full speed to half speed and anywherein-between.
- New Rotational Guide stabilizes and extends the life of the Transfer Seat Base.
- New Wire Harness Guide protects the O.E.M. Seat Harness throughout the transfer process.
- New Stabilization Bracket provides increased stability.
Travel Horizontal: 17 1/2″Travel Vertical: 6 3/8″ Swivel: 100%, Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Dimensions Length: 33 1/2 Width: 14 1/4 Down Height: 6 7/8 L61 Fully Installed Along with Standards you’ve come to expect from B&D Independence:
- Rack & Pinion design provides fast, quiet horizontal travel.
- 500 lbs total combined weight capacity.
- Signature B&D Direct Mounting System: No Drilling Required â€“ On most models.
- “Peace of Mind” Mechanical Release provides a manual option to move the Transfer Seat Base away from the steering wheel in the event of a power failure.