Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Mobility Conversion by In Motion Mobility
Before the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Mobility Conversion; the full-sized vans like Ford Econoline, Chevrolet Express and GMC Savanna, were the vehicle of choice for people with physical disabilities who needed the convenience of extra space offered by this line of vehicles.
Unfortunately the production of these vans has been discontinued but new models like Ford Transit, Dodge Pro-Master, have replaced them.
With the most comfortable and spacious cabin, Wide array of available mobility products such as OEM approved power sliding door system and electronic driving controls.
Originally introduced in Europe, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is the most suitable full size van for wheelchair accessibility conversion.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Mobility Conversion offers unparalleled standard and luxury features available as well as innovative safety technology including: Collision Prevention Assist, Blind Spot Assist, High beam Assist, Lane Keeping Assist, Brake Assist Pro and Adaptive Brake Assist which further improves accident avoidance ability.
The Sprinter is a showpiece of innovative technology. From bumper to bumper, the engine to the windows, virtually every innovation in the new Sprinter relates to the overall ride quality and safety of the vehicle.
- Electronic drive-by-wire systems.
- A variety of wheelchair lifts.
- Front lowered floor for wheelchair driver or front passenger.
- Mercedes-Benz approved power sliding door that can be operated with the factory key fob. It retains the latching and locking system and it reverses direction if it encounters an obstruction.
- A variety of seating configuration for optimal enjoyment and use of space.
In Motion Mobility is excited to have this opportunity collaborate with our local Mercedes-Benz dealers in order to provide our clients the best possible mobility experience.